Welcome to the Busy Kid Website operated by LeapSpring Inc. (“Company”, “us”, “our” or “we”) – and thank you for visiting. We hope you enjoy the experience!
NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN A DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION PROVISION, INCLUDING CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND WITH RESPECT TO DISPUTES YOU MAY HAVE WITH US. YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THE BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER AS PROVIDED BELOW.
We may alter the Materials and Services we offer you and/or choose to modify, suspend or discontinue this Website at any time and without notifying you. We may also change, update, add or remove provisions (collectively, “modifications”) of these Terms from time to time. We promise to inform you of any modifications to these Terms by posting them on this Website and/or, if you have registered with Us, by describing the modifications to these Terms in an email that we will send to the address that you provided during registration. To be sure we properly reach your email inbox, we just ask that you let us know if your preferred email address changes at any time after your registration.
If you object to any such modifications, your sole recourse shall be to cease using this Website. Continued use of this Website following notice of any such modifications indicates you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the modifications. Also, please know that these Terms may be superseded by expressly-designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. These expressly-designated legal notices or terms are incorporated into these Terms and supersede the provision(s) of these Terms that are designated as being superseded.
By using this Website, you promise that you are at least 18 years of age or are otherwise accessing or using the Website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons, including any children or minors, who access the Website and Services through your Internet connection are made aware of these Terms and that they comply with such Terms.
We invite you to use this Website for your individual, consumer purposes (“Permitted Purposes”).
In these Terms we are granting you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use and to display the Materials; your right to use the Materials is conditioned on your compliance with these Terms. You have no other rights in this Website or any Materials and you may not modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of this Website or Materials in any manner. If you make copies of any of this Website while engaging in Permitted Purposes then we ask that you be sure to keep on the copies all of our copyright and other proprietary notices as they appear on this Website.
Unfortunately, if you breach any of these Terms the above license will terminate automatically and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials (and any copies thereof).
Using this Website and the Website’s Services
We appreciate you visiting this Website and allow you to do just that – stop by and leisurely check it out without even registering with us!
However, in order to access certain password-restricted areas of this Website (such as viewing this Website’s blog posts and other User Submissions (defined below)) and to use certain Services and Materials offered on and through this Website, you must successfully register an account with us.
Password Restricted Areas of this Website
If you want an account with us, you must submit the following information through the account registration page on this Website:
- A working email address;
- First and last name;
- Preferred username and password;
- Zip code.
During the registration process you may establish either a free account or a paid account for a Subscription as detailed below. You may provide additional, optional information so that we can provide you a more customized experience when using this Website –but, we will leave that decision with you. Once you submit the required registration information, we alone will determine whether or not to approve your proposed account. If approved, you will be sent an e-mail detailing how to complete your registration. For so long as you use the account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information which can be accomplished by logging into your account and making relevant changes directly or contacting us using the below contact information and we can make the changes for you. And, if you forget your password – no worries as we will happily send a password update to your provided email address.
You are responsible for complying with these Terms when you access this Website, whether directly or through any account that you may setup through or on this Website. Because it is your account, it is your job to obtain and maintain all equipment and services needed for access to and use of this Website as well as paying related charges. It is also your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password(s), including any password of a third-party site that we may allow you to use to access this Website. Should you believe your password or security for This Website has been breached in any way, you must immediately notify us.
By registering for an account with us, you become a “Subscriber” with access to certain password-restricted areas of the Website and to use certain Services and Materials offered on and through the Website (a “Subscription”). By opening a Subscription, you may enable other family members to access and use the Services and Website features. Each Subscription and the rights and privileges provided to a Member and permitted users registered by such Member are personal and non-transferable. If you are the original Subscriber, you are responsible for the acts or omissions of any user that you permit to access and make use of your Subscription.
You agree to pay all applicable fees related to your use of this Website and our Services which are described fully on our PAYMENT PAGE. By providing a payment method, you expressly authorize us to charge the applicable fees on said payment method as well as taxes and other charges incurred thereto at regular intervals, all of which depend on your particular subscription and utilized Services.
Subscriptions are annual as described on PAYMENT PAGE. For renewals, Company will automatically charge your credit/debit card or debit your registered bank account the amount of the then-current fee for your type of account, plus applicable taxes. All payments are non-refundable. To the extent that payment mechanisms are provided through third parties, you agree that Company will have no liability to you arising out of the acts or omissions of such third parties.
BY REGISTERING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION, YOU AUTOMATICALLY PROVIDE CONSENT FOR US TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT YOUR REGISTERED ACCOUNT, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH ITS PAYMENT PROCESSORS, FOR THE AMOUNTS DUE FOR YOUR INITIAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD AND FOR ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS UNTIL YOUR ACCOUNT IS CANCELED OR TERMINATED.
We may suspend or terminate your account and/or access to our Services and this Website if your payment is late and/or your offered payment method cannot be processed. By providing a payment method, you expressly authorize us to charge the applicable fees on said payment method as well as taxes and other charges incurred thereto at regular intervals, all of which depend on your particular membership and utilized services.
If you register for a free trial, we will make one or more Services, as specified in the free trial offer, available to you on a trial basis free of charge for the trial period. Additional terms and conditions may appear on the free trial registration web page or form and any such additional terms and conditions are incorporated into these Terms by reference and are legally binding. You acknowledge and agree that your free trial will automatically convert to a Subscription at the end of the trial period. You expressly authorize us to charge the applicable annual fees to the payment method you provided during registration at the end of the trial period unless you cancel your free trial prior to the end of the trial period.
Subscription will automatically renew for the same annual period unless you cancel the account by the end of the then-current Subscription. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting customer service. Cancellation will be effective immediately. Please note that after you cancel your account, you will not be able to use or access the Services and you will not be entitled to a refund of any fees that you’ve paid.
By using the Website and/or the Services provided on or through the Website, you consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information and other information concerning or related to the Website and/or Services provided on or through the Website. These electronic communications are part of your relationship with us. Third party charges may apply to your receipt of text messages from us. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
USING PAYMENT FUNCTIONALITY OF SERVICES
The Services we provide do not include providing, holding, offering or maintaining an account into which your funds are, or may, be deposited or held, on your behalf or for any other person. We are not a bank or financial institution. The Services we provide also do not include the offer to conduct, or actually conducting, any movement of funds on your behalf or on behalf of any other person. We do not receive your funds at any time, other than solely in the form of payment from you for the Services provided by us.
Links to Third-Party Sites
We think links are convenient, and we sometimes provide links on his Website to third-party websites. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. We are not obligated to review any third-party websites that you link to from this Website, we do not control any of the third-party websites, and we are not responsible for any of the third-party websites (or the products, services, or content available through any of them). Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services, or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from this Website, you do this entirely at your own risk and you must follow the privacy policies and terms and conditions for those third-party websites. Certain areas of this Website may allow you to interact and/or conduct transactions with one or more third-party websites, and, if applicable, allow you to configure your privacy settings in that third-party website account to permit your activities on this Website to be shared with your contacts in your third-party site account.
Certain areas of this Website (e.g., blogs, chat rooms or customer ratings and review areas) may permit you to submit feedback, information, data, text, software, messages, or other materials (each, a “User Submission”). You agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions and that any such User Submission is considered both non-confidential and non-proprietary. Further, we do not guarantee that you will be able to edit or delete any User Submission you have submitted.
By submitting any User Submission, you are promising us that:
- you own all rights in your User Submissions (including, without limitation, all rights to the reproduction and display of your User Submissions) or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your User Submissions to enable you to grant to us the rights in your User Submissions as described in these Terms;
- you have paid and will pay in full all license fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your User Submissions;
- your User Submissions do not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- you voluntarily agree to waive all “moral rights” that you may have in your User Submission;
- any information contained in your User Submission is not known by you to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- your User Submission does not violate any law (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- your User Submission is not, and may not reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, or corporation, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- you were not and will not be compensated or granted any consideration by any third party for submitting your User Submission;
- your User Submission does not incorporate materials from a third-party website, or addresses, email addresses, contact information, or phone numbers (other than your own);
- your User Submission does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware, or other potentially damaging programs or files;
- your User Submission does not contain any information that you consider confidential, proprietary, or personal; and
- your User Submission does not contain or constitute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
By submitting a User Submission, you grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, royalty-free license (sublicensable through multiple tiers) to:
- use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display your User Submissions (or any modification thereto), in whole or in part, in any format or medium now known or later developed;
- use (and permit others to use) your User Submission in any manner and for any purpose (including, without limitation, commercial purposes) that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion (including, without limitation, to incorporate your User Submission or any modification thereto, in whole or in part, into any technology, product, or service);
- display advertisements in connection with your User Submissions and to use your User Submissions for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may, but are not obligated to, pre-screen User Submissions or monitor any area of this Website through which User Submissions may be submitted. We are not required to host, display, or distribute any User Submissions on or through this Website and may remove at any time or refuse any User Submissions for any reason. We are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any User Submissions. Further, you agree that we may freely disclose your User Submission to any third party absent any obligation of confidence on the part of the recipient.
To be clear, we authorize your use of this Website only for Permitted Purposes. Any other use of this Website beyond the Permitted Purposes is prohibited and, therefore, constitutes unauthorized use of this Website. This is because as between you and us, all rights in this Website remain our property.
Unauthorized use of this Website may result in violation of various United States and international copyright laws. Because we prefer keeping this relationship drama-free, we want to give you examples of things to avoid. So, unless you have written permission from us stating otherwise, you are not authorized to use this Website in any of the following ways (these are examples only and the list below is not a complete list of everything that you are not permitted to do):
- for any public or commercial purpose which includes use of this Website on another site or through a networked computer environment;
- in a manner that modifies, publicly displays, publicly performs, reproduces or distributes any of this Website;
- in a manner that violates any local, state, national, foreign, or international statute, regulation, rule, order, treaty, or other law;
- to stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to interfere with or disrupt this Website or servers or networks connected to this Website;
- to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods in connection with this Website; or
- to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this Website or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to this Website, whether through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
You agree to hire attorneys to defend us if you violate these Terms and that violation results in a problem for us. You also agree to pay any damages that we may end up having to pay as a result of your violation. You alone are responsible for any violation of these Terms by you. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
If this Provision applies and the dispute is not resolved as provided above (Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution) either you or we may initiate arbitration proceedings. The American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), www.adr.org, or JAMS, www.jamsadr.com, will arbitrate all disputes, and the arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator. The arbitration shall be commenced as an individual arbitration, and shall in no event be commenced as a class arbitration. All issues shall be for the arbitrator to decide, including the scope of this Provision.
For arbitration before AAA, for Disputes of less than $75,000, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes will apply; for Disputes involving $75,000 or more, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. In either instance, the AAA’s Optional Rules For Emergency Measures Of Protection shall apply. The AAA rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. For arbitration before JAMS, the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures and the JAMS Recommended Arbitration Discovery Protocols For Domestic, Commercial Cases will apply. The JAMS rules are available at www.jamsadr.com or by calling 1-800-352-5267. This Provision governs in the event it conflicts with the applicable arbitration rules. Under no circumstances will class action procedures or rules apply to the arbitration.
Because this Website and these Terms concern interstate commerce, the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the arbitrability of all disputes. However, the arbitrator will apply applicable substantive law consistent with the FAA and the applicable statute of limitations or condition precedent to suit.
- Arbitration Award – The arbitrator may award on an individual basis any relief that would be available pursuant to applicable law, and will not have the power to award relief to, against or for the benefit of any person who is not a party to the proceeding. The arbitrator will make any award in writing but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by a party. Such award will be final and binding on the parties, except for any right of appeal provided by the FAA, and may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties for purposes of enforcement.
- Location of Arbitration – you or we may initiate arbitration in either New York or the federal judicial district that includes your billing address. In the event that you select the latter, we may transfer the arbitration to New York so long as we agree to pay any additional fees or costs which the arbitrator determines you incur as a result of the transfer.
- Payment of Arbitration Fees and Costs – So long as you place a request in writing prior to commencement of the arbitration, we will pay all arbitration fees and associated costs and expenses. But, you will still be responsible for all additional fees and costs that you incur in the arbitration which include but are not limited to attorneys’ fees or expert witnesses. In addition to any fees and costs recoverable under applicable law, if you provide notice and negotiate in good faith with us as provided in the section above titled “Pre-Arbitration Claim Resolution” and the arbitrator concludes that you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and costs as determined by the arbitrator.
Intellectual Property Infringement
Except as otherwise provided in this Provision, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless both you and us specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration. If you choose to pursue your Dispute in court by opting out of the Arbitration Provision, as specified above, this Class Action Waiver will not apply to you. Neither you, nor any other user of this Website can be a class representative, class member, or otherwise participate in a class, consolidated, or representative proceeding without having complied with the opt-out requirements above.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and encourage you to do the same. Accordingly, we have a policy of removing User Submissions that violate intellectual property rights of others, suspending access to this Website (or any portion thereof) to any user who uses this Website in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights, and/or terminating in appropriate circumstances the account of any user who uses the this Website in violation of someone’s intellectual property rights.
Pursuant to Title 17 of the United States Code, Section 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed copyright infringement and for processing such claims in accordance with such law. If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property right is being infringed by a user of this Website, please provide written notice to our agent for notice of claims of infringement at email@example.com.
To be sure the matter is handled immediately, your written notice must:
- contain your physical or electronic signature;
- identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property alleged to have been infringed;
- identify the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- contain adequate information by which we can contact you (including postal address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- contain a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material or other intellectual property is not authorized by the owner, the owner’s agent or the law;
- contain a statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- contain statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other intellectual property right owner.
Unless the notice pertains to copyright or other intellectual property infringement, the agent will be unable to address the listed concern..
you understand and agree that by accepting this Provision in these Terms, you and us are each waiving the right to a jury trial or a trial before a judge in a public court. In the absence of this Provision, you and us might otherwise have had a right or opportunity to bring disputes in a court, before a judge or jury, and/or to participate or be represented in a case filed in court by others (including class actions). Except as otherwise provided below, those rights are waived. Other rights that you would have if you went to court (e.g.,, the rights to both appeal and certain types of discovery) may be more limited or may also be waived.
Submitting a DMCA Counter-Notification
If any clause within this Provision (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from this Provision whose remainder will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, this entire Provision will be unenforceable and the dispute will be decided by a court.
We will notify you that we have removed or disabled access to copyright-protected material that you provided, if such removal is pursuant to a validly received DMCA take-down notice. In response, you may provide our agent with a written counter-notification that includes the following information:
- your physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which we may be located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate the account or access of any user of this Website or Service who is the subject of repeated DMCA or other infringement notifications.
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact us for any reason, you can reach us at Customer Service, 3200 North Hayden #310 Scottsdale, AZ 85251, firstname.lastname@example.org.